Administrative Personnel Salary Schedule
CCSD School Principal Salary Ranges
- CCSD School-Based Site Management Plan (PDF)
- Site Management Report 2018 - 2019 (PDF)
- Site Management Report 2017 - 2018 (PDF)
- Site Management Report 2016 - 2017 (PDF)
- Site Management Report 2015 - 2016 (PDF)
- Site Management Report 2014 - 2015 (PDF)
Licensed Personnel Salary Schedule
- Professional Salary Table - Fiscal Year 2020 (PDF)
- Professional Salary Table with Benefits - Fiscal Year 2020 (PDF)
- Professional Salary Table - Effective July 1, 2019 (PDF)
- Professional Salary Table - 2015-2016 - Transitional Salary Schedule (PDF)
Licensed Salary Information
- Verification of Salary Placement Form (PDF)
- Verification of Experience Form (PDF)
- How to Calculate Contracted Pay (PDF)
Police Officers and Administrators Salary Information
Substitute Salary Schedule
Support Staff Salary Schedule
Need Proof of Income or Employment?
Use The Work Number for accurate, secure verification.
When you are applying for a car loan, home mortgage or an apartment lease, you will need proof of income or employment, or both. For accurate, secured income and employment information, the Clark County School District offers you The Work Number. For security purposes, you will need to access The Work Number to retrieve all the information to complete the process. The Work Number Access options include the web at www.theworknumber.com or you may call 1-800-367-5690. If you still have questions, please contact The Work Number client Service Center at 1-800-996-7566 or 1-800-424-0253 (TTY-Deaf). Agents are available Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT.
For complete, easy step-by-step instructions on how to use The Work Number, please see the Tutorials.