Opportunities abound in The Clark County School District (CCSD), one of the largest and fastest growing districts in the United States. Serving more than 315,000 students in a unique combination of urban and rural schools, CCSD seeks exceptional teachers, leaders and staff who are committed to helping all students thrive.
Join Our Team
View Available Jobs
- View Open Administrative Positions
- View Open Licensed Positions
- View Open Substitute Positions
- View Open Support Positions
To learn more about working in our district, available opportunities or how to apply, click here.
You can also learn more about specific opportunities by following the links below:
- Teach our students to succeed
- Lead a school to excellence
- Join our central office administrative team
- Support our school and staff
- Substitute in our classrooms
- Serve as a licensed specialist
Current CCSD Employees
- If you are a current CCSD support staff employee and want to view current support staff positions (Please note support staff position vacancies will not be posted during Spring Break.)
- If you are a current CCSD temporary or substitute employee and want to apply for a regular-status position
- If you are a current CCSD support staff employee and want to apply to be a teacher
- If you are a former CCSD teacher or administrator who separated from the District within the last 3 years and want to apply to be a substitute, click below to complete a shortened application. If you separated more than 3 years ago, you must complete the full online application. Begin the application process. PLEASE NOTE: Retirees cannot apply until officially retired from the Nevada Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS), not just CCSD. Retirees will receive a letter from PERS confirming the official date of retire. Per Nevada Revised Statues, no PERS retiree can seek employment until the official date of retire has passed.
Recently Separated/Retired Teachers/Administrators Application
- In-District CCSD teachers and support staff who wish to substitute during the summer or track break (limited positions available), may apply online by completing the below shortened application.
- If you are a current CCSD employee and want to apply for an administrative position
- If you are a current CCSD teacher and want to apply for a non-classroom licensed position (counselor, facilitator, etc.), please refer to Search Soft in the “Filter results on the page:” box, type in the non-classroom licensed position (i.e. counselor, facilitator, etc.).
- If you are a current CCSD teacher wanting to express an interest in another CCSD teaching position, you may do so only during the First Voluntary Transfer Season (March 18 – April 12) or the Second Voluntary Transfer Season (after Spring Surplus – April 25). Please refer to Search Soft click on “Job Title” to alphabetize the list and to select the position of interest click “view”, then apply for the position.
In-District CCSD Teacher Substitute Application
In-District CCSD Support Staff Employee Substitute Application
View job descriptions by employee group.