EthicsPoint Incident Management System
The EthicsPoint Incident Management System is now available to CCSD employees!
The EthicsPoint Incident Management System (Web site and hotline) allows all employees to easily and confidentially report any issue or instance of misconduct. However, all employees are still required to adhere to mandatory reporting requirements, as well as follow required procedures for reporting certain types of misconduct. A report through EthicsPoint does not satisfy those requirements. Also, all employees are expected to approach their supervisor or CCSD Leadership first in instances where they believe misconduct has occurred.
- Comprehensive reporting tool that assists in addressing employee concerns regarding potential fraud, abuse, and other misconduct in the workplace.
- 24/7 access for employees to file confidential and anonymous reports via Internet or telephone.
- EthicsPoint secure server prevents any possible breach in security for online submissions.
- Employees can submit a report via telephone at a tollfree hotline and NAVEX Global Call Center will document and submit the report via the EthicsPoint Web site.
- After a case is created, the employee will receive a confidential user name and password so that they can login into the case and add information, and respond to questions regarding the case within the system.
- The system does not generate or maintain any internal connection logs with Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.